Delivered & Executed In: 10 to 30 Business Days Depending Upon The Quantity.
Installed & Maintained By: LifeWall’s in-house team.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Sqft.
Rates mentioned above are for idea purpose only, the exact quote is given after inspection and site visit only.
Offers & Discounts:
- Free Shipping On Orders Above Rs. 1,000/-
- Purchase above Rs. 2500/- and get an additional flat discount of Rs. 100/-.
- Purchase above Rs. 5,000/- and get an additional flat discount of Rs. 300/-.
- EMI Options Available On Purchase Above Rs. 3,000/-
- Contact us for bulk discounts on orders above Rs. 20,000/-
- Artificial Or Natural Grass.
- Wooden Deck in some part.
- A partition wall with Pinewood, MS or a premium vertical garden or a mix of all.
- Option to have a pinewood or MS pergola and/or gazebo.
- Shrubs, creepers, hanging pots, small fountain or mural, etc.
- Plantation in Fiberglass planters with stone decoration.
- Bar counter and/or patio.
- Drip irrigation for plants.
- Installation and setup.
Q. How to order terrace garden as a complete project to LifeWall?
A. Steps to order a terrace garden to LifeWall are as following:
1. Send us your terrace images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation.
Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
2. Get a quote from us.
Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
3. Give approvals on quote and design.
4. Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
Q. What are the benefits of a terrace garden?
A. A terrace garden has lots of benefits like having your own garden to grow maximum plants, sit and relax close to nature, do small get together, energy savings, create a pleasant ambiance, etc.
Q. How to plan and design a terrace garden?
A. For planning and designing a terrace garden on your rooftop, you need to hire a landscape architect. LifeWall also provides in-house terrace garden designing services at a low cost. For that, you need to provide your terrace details and your approx. budget range. LifeWall in-house design team then designs 2-3 options and get it approved by you.
Q. What type of plants can be grown in terrace gardens?
A. Almost all types of small plants and creepers can be grown. You can also grow vegetables and herbs at your terrace to enjoy chemical-free food for your family.
Q. Is it possible to grow Natural Grass on the terrace? Is there any effect on building if natural grass is installed on the terrace?
A. Yes, it can be installed only if proper waterproofing is done and provisions are made in prior. If required provisions are not there, then you may go for artificial grass which requires no maintenance and can be easily installed.
Q. What is the required maintenance of a terrace garden?
A. A terrace garden needs to be maintained properly and periodically at least once in a week by a trained gardener. LifeWall provides garden maintenance services and you can book that online here.
Apart from weekly maintenance, one needs to water the plants regularly as per the given schedule.
Q. Can drip irrigation be installed for watering plants in the terrace garden?
A. Yes, drip Irrigation can be installed if water supply points are provided at your terrace.