Delivered & Executed In: 10 to 15 Business Days Depending Upon The Quantity.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Running Feet.
Installed & Maintained By: LifeWall’s in-house team.
Offers & Discounts:
- Free Shipping On Orders Above Rs. 1,000/-
- Purchase above Rs. 2500/- and get an additional flat discount of Rs. 100/-.
- Purchase above Rs. 5,000/- and get an additional flat discount of Rs. 300/-.
- EMI Options Available On Purchase Above Rs. 3,000/-
- Contact us for bulk discounts on orders above Rs. 20,000/-
- Made of imported pinewood.
- Ideal for growing all types of mall ornamental, flower, vegetable, spice & herb plants.
- Grow more in less space easily without maintenance.
- Can be easily hanged on wall with the help of mounting hooks installed in the product.
- Height and depth of each planter is 6 inch x 6 inch.
- Area coverage from the wall: 8-9 inches.
- One running feet covers 2 plants.
Q. How to order this vertical garden as a complete project to LifeWall?
A. 1. Send us your wall images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation.
Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
2. Get a quote from us.
Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
3. Give approvals on quote and design.
4. Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
Q. What is the life of Pinewood Planters used in this system?
A. Overall life of pinewood planters in 4-5 years, but they need to be polished once a year for better look and extended life.
Q. Where to get them polished?
A. These planters can be polished by any furniture polish person. You need to remove the plants and the media for that time and then replace them once the polishing is complete and dry.
Q. Where can this system be installed?
A. This system can be installed in balconies, terrace gardens, flyover pillars, etc.
Q. Can I put plants directly into these planters?
A . Yes, plants with media can be directly put in these planters.
Q. What type of plants can be grown in these planters?
A. Almost all type of small plants and creepers can be grown. Gives best results in all ornamental, flowering, vegetable and herbs plants.
Q. Is it important to use drip irrigation in this system?
A. Although watering can be done manually but for big walls or long height walls above 7 ft height it is recommended to water the plants through a proper drip irrigation system only.
Q. Can I get this system installed by any fitter or experts are required for this?
A. Small installation up to 50 sqft can be installed by trained fitters like plumbers or carpenters. But for larger installations it is important to get the installation done by our expert teams.
Q. Can I only get the material from LifeWall? Will LifeWall suggest me what materials and plants I should buy for my vertical garden?
A. Yes, we can suggest you the suitable material and plants as per your site conditions, taste, requirements, goals and budget.
Q. What is the difference between Unconditioned, One Month Conditioned & Two Month Conditioned Plants?
A. The difference between these three categories of plants is following:
- Unconditioned plants are just the regular plants which are used for all the applications like for pots, ground covers, etc. They might be small, medium or large in size depending upon the availability and season.
- One month conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are less bushy and cover upto 50%-60% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
- Two month conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are more bushy and cover upto 70%-80% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
Q.Will the wall get dampness after installing the vertical garden?
A. No, these planters come with integrate moisture barrier.