Delivered & Executed In: 10 to 15 Business Days Depending Upon The Quantity.
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Sqft.
Offers & Discounts:
- EMI Options Available On Purchase Above Rs. 3,000/-
- Contact us for bulk discounts.
- Ideal fro creating shed for cars, bar counters, pool area, etc.
- Made of MS
- Installation done by experts.
- Toughened glass can be installed on the top on extra cost.
- Life up to 15 years.
Product Questions & Answers:
Q. How to order these structures as a complete project to LifeWall?
- Send us your area images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we get started with our magic.
Q. How to determine the cost of my Pergola?
To take out the cost of your pergola, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Measure the area you want to cover, i.e. Length and breadth of the surface above which pergola roof will come.
- Suppose the Length is 10 ft x Height is 10ft, then the total area would be 100 Sqft.
- Now calculate the cost of 100 Sqft by multiplying the cost of one sqft as mentioned above.
- For e.g. if the cost mentioned is 900/- sqft, then a 100 Sqft pergola will cost you Rs. 90,000/-.
- Please note that the cost given in per sqft basis is just an indication to give you a rough idea. The exact cost is given after the design finalization.
Q. What is the life of MS Iron used in these structures?
The life of MS used in the structure depends upon the type of material used and its application and place of installation. However, life also depends on the maintenance of the structure in terms of regular polishing, painting, etc. In general, these structures have a life of 12-15 years on an average.
Q. Where can these structures be installed?
These structures can be installed in balconies, terrace, lawns, the entrance of hotels, malls, villas, etc. Pergola and sheds are a great way to create sitting areas in your gardens and enjoy nature in a classy ambiance.
Q. What are the benefits of installing these structures?
- Creates a classy sitting space to hang out with friends and family.
- Protection from rain and sunlight and great for parties.
- They have the longest durability, hence they don't need to be replaced or repaired frequently.