Delivered & Executed In: 7 to 15 Business Days Depending Upon The Quantity.
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Sqft.
Installed By: LifeWall’s in-house team.
- EMI Options Available On Purchase Above Rs. 3,000/-
- Contact us for bulk discounts.
- Fake vertical garden with artificial wall panels.
- Almost a real look.
- No maintenance vertical garden.
- A sleek vertical garden system which has the longest durability
- What’s Included?: Artificial Plants Bush/Mat, Back Panel & Installation Service.
- Size (In All Units)
- Area coverage from the wall: 7-8 inches.
Product Questions & Answers:
Q. How to order this artificial vertical garden as a complete project to LifeWall?
- Send us your garden area/land images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we get started with our magic.
Q. How to measure my area for artificial vertical gardening?
Q. Where can this system be installed?
These a highly flexible system which can be installed almost anywhere. The most common usage of these Artificial Vertical Gardens is in offices, apartment entrance, drawing room, living room, terrace gardens, office receptions, showrooms, restaurants, etc.
Q. What type of artificial plants are installed?
Artificial Plants come in three forms: 1. Creepers, 2. Bushes, 3. Panels
Based on your choice and preference we can install the entire wall with just one the above varieties or mixture of both. Refer our gallery to view images of the plants used in common.
Q. How to clean the plants of an artificial vertical garden?
You can clean the plants with the help of a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush. These plants are washable also.
Q. Are these plants UV protected and can these be installed in outdoors?
No, the plants of an artificial vertical garden are not UV protected and may fade in 2-3 years if installed in direct sunlight. However, for indoor or shade areas, there is no issue of fading at all.