Wall Cladding Supply & Installation
LifeWall offers a variety of exterior wall cladding options to its customers. From stone cladding to pinewood cladding for elevations, boundary wall, terrace garden, etc. We have got your walls covered.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
Projects & Designs
What People Often Ask?
- Send us your wall images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
For measuring the area you need to measure the height in inches/feet/meter by keeping the scale/measuring tape straight and same way measure the width of the wall.
Also, measure the height and width of any other object like window or door coming in between and the distance of the object from the ends of the wall both in height and width. Suppose your wall height is 10 ft and the width is 5 ft. Then your total area will be 50 Sqft.
- Stone Cladding: Our all stone cladding have a life of 20+ years. The imported ones are more durable and look natural in touch and feel.
- Pinewood Cladding For Interiors: Pinewood cladding for interiors have a life of 10+ years, if not affected by termite or water.
- Pinewood Cladding For Exteriors: Pinewood cladding for exteriors have a life of 25+ years. They are treated against water and termite damage. Just need oiling for maintaining visual appeal.
- Artificial Wall Gardens: If installed indoors they have a life of 50+ years and if installed in sunlight exposure they might start fading after 3-4 years.
Yes, small installations can be done by regular fitters and installation persons with the help of drawing and specifications.