Dare We Say
Think Vertical Gardens, Think LifeWall
Vertical Gardens are panels of plants, grown vertically on structures that can be either free-standing or attached to walls. Vertical Gardens are also referred to as bio walls, green walls, living walls or ecowalls Vertical Gardens can be installed directly on brick/concrete walls, MS, GI, SS or Aluminum fabricated structures and are used for various applications like building facades, living rooms, partition walls, balcony walls, terrace walls, compound walls, etc. Natural Vertical Gardens can be irrigated manually by water tube or through semi-automatic or fully automatic drip irrigation system.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
Projects & Designs
What People Often Ask?
- Send us your wall images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we get started with our magic.
For measuring the area you need to measure the height in inches/feet/meter by keeping the scale/measuring tape straight and same way measure the width of the wall.
Also, measure the height and width of any other object like window or door coming in between and the distance of the object from the ends of the wall both in height and width. Suppose your wall height is 10 ft and the width is 5 ft. Then your total area will be 50 Sqft. You can also book a site measurement service from us.
Biofelt planters are made of recycled PET plastic and are UV stabilised with medium compression and wicking action features. This needle punched nylon textile of 350 GSM has high strength and can withstand all weathers for more than 20 years.
The most common usage of Vertical Gardens is in balconies, terrace gardens, elevations, office receptions, flyover pillars, etc.
In PP Pot Planters, plants are directly put in the planters, whereas in Biofelt Planters we recommend geotextile fabric ‘Biobags’ for putting plants and then those Biobags are put in each pocket of Biofelt planters. This ensures longer plant life and promotes root growth.
Almost all type of small plants and creepers can be grown in a vertical garden depending upon the planter/pot size, availability of sunlight, watering conditions, maintenance access, etc.
Although watering can be done manually for big walls or long height walls above 7 ft height it is recommended to water the plants through a proper drip irrigation system only.
Small installation up to 50 sqft can be installed by trained fitters like plumbers or carpenters. But for larger installations, it is important to get the installation done by our expert teams.
Yes, we can suggest you the suitable material and plants as per your site conditions, choice, requirements, goals, and budget.
A. The difference between these three categories of plants is as follows:
Unconditioned plants are just the regular plants which are used for all the applications like for pots, ground covers, etc. They might be small, medium or large in size depending upon the availability and season.
One month conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are less bushy and cover up to 50%-60% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
Two months conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are bushier and cover up to 70%-80% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
A. No, our planters come with water barriers and framework of 1 inch at the back to maintain the gap and avoid the risk of dampness.