Moss Walls For Your Interiors
Moss Wall is a concept that brings nature to your indoors without any requirement of maintenance or watering, it remains soft with the humidity in the air. Moss is preserved with suitable preservatives and coated with glycerine so that dust doesn’t settle on it. Moss Wall panels are in MDF, multi plywood or foamed PVC with 3 mm of thickness plus Moss (about 30-40 mm). If the installation is permanent it can be fixed on the wall with screws directly.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
Projects & Designs
Fountain & Murals
What People Often Ask?
- Send us your wall images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
For measuring the area you need to measure the height in inches/feet/meter by keeping the scale/measuring tape straight and same way measure the width of the wall. Also, measure the height and width of any other object like window or door coming in between and the distance of the object from the ends of the wall both in height and width. Suppose your wall height is 10 ft and the width is 5 ft. Then your total area will be 50 Sqft.
Preserved moss is a processed version of natural moss. Natural moss is of different types like reindeer moss, bun moss, flat moss, etc. Once it is brought from the forests, it undergoes a process of preservation and color dyeing. With the help of preservation, moss becomes stable and beautiful, ready for application.
Preserved moss life depends mainly on factors like quality of processing done, application and usage. Generally, moss processed in Europe is the best in the world. When used indoors in less dust or dust-free environment, the life expectancy of moss can be 8-10 years.
Being preserved it does not need any maintenance. It is just like a dead moss and doesn't even need any water, nutrition, sunlight, etc. Just keep dusting with a soft brush and your moss will always remain beautiful.
Moss can be fixed on panels of MDF, Solid PVC Foamed Board, Aluminium, Coir Sheet, etc. The panels can be cut and customized as per the need and design requirements. These panels are simply pasted and screwed on walls in minutes. Yes, these panels are quite easy to install and can be installed by anyone with the help of a drill machine and measuring tape.
Absolutely yes. Moss walls are highly customizable when it comes to designing. Moss wall can even feature a logo or custom shape of any color of your choice.