Natural Grass & Artificial Grass For Your Lawn
Get beautiful natural or artificial grass for your terrace garden, balcony garden, landscape garden, etc. supplied and executed by LifeWall's experts.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
About Grass Installations
Projects & Designs
Fountain & Murals
What People Often Ask?
- Send us your garden area/land images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we get started with our magic.
Having grass lawn has quite a lot benefits. You can walk barefoot in the morning, this helps in rejuvenating your entire body, it gives a soothing feel and impact to your eyes, you feel closer to nature and want to spend time in your garden.
For planning and designing a layout for grass installation, you need to hire a landscape architect. LifeWall also provides in-house terrace garden designing services at a low cost. For that, you need to provide your terrace details and your approx. budget range. LifeWall in-house design team then designs 2-3 options and get it approved by you.
Yes, it can be installed only if proper waterproofing is done and provisions are made in prior. If required provisions are not there, then you may go for artificial grass which requires no maintenance and can be easily installed.
Initially just after the maintenance, natural grass needs regular watering for 2-3 weeks. Once it gets settled it needs maintenance activities like weed removal, trimming and mowing, etc.
Grass can be watered manually with a garden pipe. For larger lawns, sprinkler systems are used for uniform and timely watering of grass.