Natural Grass & Artificial Grass For Your Lawn
Get beautiful natural or artificial grass for your terrace garden, balcony garden, landscape garden, etc. supplied and executed by LifeWall's experts.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
About Grass Installations
Projects & Designs
Fountain & Murals
What People Often Ask?
A. Steps to order a terrace garden to LifeWall are as following:
1. Send us your terrace images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation.
Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
2. Get a quote from us.
Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
3. Give approvals on quote and design.
4. Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
A. A terrace garden has lots of benefits like having your own garden to grow maximum plants, sit and relax close to nature, do small get together, energy savings, create a pleasant ambiance, etc.
A. For planning and designing a terrace garden on your rooftop, you need to hire a landscape architect. LifeWall also provides in-house terrace garden designing services at a low cost. For that, you need to provide your terrace details and your approx. budget range. LifeWall in-house design team then designs 2-3 options and get it approved by you.
A. Almost all types of small plants and creepers can be grown. You can also grow vegetables and herbs at your terrace to enjoy chemical-free food for your family.
A. Yes, it can be installed only if proper waterproofing is done and provisions are made in prior. If required provisions are not there, then you may go for artificial grass which requires no maintenance and can be easily installed.
A. A terrace garden needs to be maintained properly and periodically at least once in a week by a trained gardener. LifeWall provides garden maintenance services and you can book that online here.
Apart from weekly maintenance, one needs to water the plants regularly as per the given schedule.
A. Yes, drip Irrigation can be installed if water supply points are provided at your terrace.