Landscape Gardens Done Right
Landscaping is the art of arranging the features of a space such as parks, townships, residences, offices, etc for aesthetic and practical reasons. Landscapes add life to any concrete space and consist of features like ground covers, shrubs, trees, lawn grass, sculptures, murals, sitting spaces, fountains and water bodies, etc.
From designing on software to development on field and then maintenance. LifeWall covers entire life-cycle of landscaping. A landscape should be planned at the time of designing a building so that its to get the required provisions ready during the construction. LifeWall also offers automation features in landscapes for hassle free maintenance and upkeep of the plantation.
How It Works?
- Consultation: Get free consultation by our experts on design, technical specifications, budget and customization.
- Scope Of Work: Finalize and approve scope of work, designs and make the advance payment.
- Delivery & Execution: Get the materials delivered and installed at your site by our experts.
- Handover: Get handover from our supervisor at your site and enjoy your Moss Wall.
Projects & Designs
Fountain & Murals
What People Often Ask?
- Send us your garden area/land images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation. Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
- Get a quote from us. Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order.
- Give approvals on quote and design.
- Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we get started with our magic.
A landscape garden has lots of benefits like having your own garden to grow plants, trees, shrubs and herbs, sit and relax close to nature, do small get together, energy savings, create a pleasant ambiance, reduction in noise pollution, etc.
For planning and designing a landscape garden, you need to hire a landscape architect. LifeWall also provides in-house terrace garden designing services at a low cost. For that, you need to provide your area details and your approx. budget range. LifeWall in-house design team then designs 2-3 options and get it approved by you.
Almost all types of small plants, palms, bonsai, adeniums and creepers can be grown. You can also grow vegetables and herbs in your garden to enjoy chemical-free food for your family.
A landscape garden needs to be maintained properly and periodically at least once in a week by a trained gardener. LifeWall provides garden maintenance services and you can book that online here.
Apart from weekly maintenance, one needs to water the plants regularly as per the given schedule.
Yes, drip Irrigation which can either manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic can be installed in your gardens. LifeWall also provides large scale irrigation setups to its customers.