Delivered & Executed In: 10 to 25 Business Days Depending Upon The Quantity.
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Sqft.
Installed & Maintained By: LifeWall’s in-house team.
Offers & Discounts:
- EMI Options Available On Purchase Above Rs. 3,000/-
- Contact us for bulk discounts.
- Easy to install vertical garden system.
- Grow all types of ornamental, vegetable and flower plants.
- Ideal for small installations like railing, balcony, terrace wall, etc.
- What’s Included?: Hanging PP Pot Cups, Wire Mesh Framed On MS Structure, Drip Irrigation System, Plants & Installation Service.
- Area coverage from the wall: 8-9 inches.
- One Sqft = 4 Pots/Plants
Installation & Execution Only Available In Delhi NCR & Lucknow. For Bulk Orders, Contact Us For All India.
Q. How to order this vertical garden as a complete project to LifeWall?
A. 1.Send us your wall images/videos and measurements. You can also book a site measurement or consultation visit to call an expert to your place for measurements and consultation.
Note: Consultation visit includes measurement also. The visit charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 5,000/-
2. Get a quote from us.
Note: You can also ask for drawings and design service from us before placing the order. The design charges are refundable if you place the order with us above Rs. 10,000/-.
3. Give approvals on quote and design.
2. Order confirmed. Now you can sit back and relax, while we will do our magic.
Q. What is the life of Hanging PP Pot Cups used in this system?
A. PP Pot Cups are made of Poly Propelene and have a life of 3-4 years in sunlight and 5-6 years in shade or indoor.
Q. Where can this system be installed?
A. This system can be installed in balconies, terrace gardens, flyover pillars, etc.
Q. Can I put plants directly into these planters?
A . Yes, plants with media can be directly put in these planters.
Q. What type of plants can be grown in these planters?
A. Almost all type of small plants and creepers can be grown. Gives best results in all ornamental, flowering, vegetable and herbs plants.
Q. Is it important to use drip irrigation in this system?
A. Although watering can be done manually but for big walls or long height walls above 7 ft height it is recommended to water the plants through a proper drip irrigation system only.
Q. Can I get this system installed by any fitter or experts are required for this?
A. Small installation up to 50 sqft can be installed by trained fitters like plumbers or carpenters. But for larger installations it is important to get the installation done by our expert teams.
Q. Can I only get the material from LifeWall? Will LifeWall suggest me what materials and plants I should buy for my vertical garden?
A. Yes, we can suggest you the suitable material and plants as per your site conditions, taste, requirements, goals and budget.
Q. What is the difference between Unconditioned, One Month Conditioned & Two Month Conditioned Plants?
A. The difference between these three categories of plants is following:
- Unconditioned plants are just the regular plants which are used for all the applications like for pots, ground covers, etc. They might be small, medium or large in size depending upon the availability and season.
- One month conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are less bushy and cover upto 50%-60% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
- Two month conditioned plants are the ones which are treated well and grown in controlled environments. They are more bushy and cover upto 70%-80% of the vertical garden from day one but suitable for growing in Vertical Gardens and grow faster.
Q. Will the wall get dampness after installing the vertical garden?
A. No, these planters come with integrate moisture barrier.